Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

My cloudy day~


Today, my friends and I went to 愛面子 eat mee.
This was my first time be there.
First, I thought the mees would be very nice because there are always full of people.
Besides, the prices are beautiful too. I mean very expensive, hi hi...
So, I odered 鹵肉板面.
What the hell! The taste so terrible.
It is suppose not for the human-beings or maybe I am not human-beings?
I swear there would not be the second times for me to step in.

Forget it!
Today was my last paper too-English for engineering.
I mean last paper before CNY.
One word-Suck!
I took quite a long time to do the essay question.
It almost one and quater hour.
Then half an hour for question two-memorandum.
The last question?
Why don't you calculate itself?
It is 2 hours paper.

It was past!
The next challenges are Building act and contract and Measurement!
Hope I can do well after CNY!

No comments: