Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Suck!

A terrible day for me.
Suck-I think would be the best word to describe my feeling now.
Today was Structural Design examination.
I put a lot of efforts on this subject, honestly I wish to score A for this subject.
Now, I'm only dare to wish I can pass for this subject.
However, think so much would not change the truth.
As Kc told me, "If a problem cannot be solved what is the use of worrying?"
Yes, I agree.
So, no more thinking. Ha ha...
The coming monday would be my last paper prior to the Chinese New Year.
I still left two subjects which will continue on 4rd February and 6rd February.
But I think tonight I want to have a nice sleep where I had not slept well since the examination commenced.
One more thing, Happy CNY!!!
I am so happy because I can go back to celebrate CNY.
It had been quite a long time I did not go back my hometown.
Guys, Happy Chinese New Year!
Where my ANg PaU?

No comments: