Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Balancing

Balancing? Is the world balanced?
Nowadays, male and female are equal. Is that meaning female can do what male do?
Follow the culture of Asian, female should remain some defensiveness even though she is very open minded. Even she is the ones in this world, she still is a girl. I think this is the role in human-being which cannot be changed.

Ignore it, that is just my own opinion about balancing.
Then what is the balancing for me?
Today is the Estimating test, but I figured I had done a lot of mistakes.
I scared once I did wrong, the mark will directly cut half.
If really so, I confirm “输” already. Ha ha...
However, it is past. Even I think 100 times, it does not help anything.
Unless there is miracle.
I keep telling myself, marks do not present everything.
Maybe this time, I will get low marks but it does not mean I will stand at the same place forever.
I still can improve. Everyone has done mistake, the important is you can learn from your mistake.
I know my mistake, I hope I will do better in the future.
So, keep my spirit for the next exam.

No comments: