Pages

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Fast N Furious 4


Vin Diesel, have you heard before?
First, I don't have idea who is he.
But the thing changes when I went to watch The Fast And Furious 4 at Suria KLCC.
Ya...He is the main character for this movie.
Damn nice, guys!
You won't regret if you watch this movie.
I become a car lover after watching this movie.
The plot always at the climax, no time for you to breath!
Hihi...
If you are free on the weekend, I suggest all of you have a popcorn and coke in the cinema for this movie...

Speed it up, guys!

I love this car so much!

3 comments:

Pat R said...

i still don't understand what is the appeal of Vin Diesel -- it's gotta be either his gravelly voice or his cool name

HS said...

em, i also don't have idea. haha...

HS said...
This comment has been removed by the author.