Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Damn bad luck for me~

What the heck!!!
Today I was damn bad luck...
The story began from the early morning...
I had a test for Health and Safety, which teached by Dr.Bobby.
I had been warned by he because I was suspected cheating during the test.
Ya, I admited. I was talking at that moment.
I hated myself. Why I don't study at the day prior to the test?
How come I will be so lazy?
If I had studied, I maybe will face another destiny.

Not yet, my bad luck was still following me.
I almost made my laptop disappeared. RM2,500...
I ran from DKB to Canteen 2, finding my laptop.
At that moment, I was superd worried.
If my laptop had gone, how I told my family?
I quickly phoned to KC...
From their talking method, I figured out that I had been cheated.
HAPPY APRIL FOOL!!!
Hahaha...( Cold sweat falling all around my body)
Luckily, I found it.

Next.......
We went to library, completing our assignment!
We decided to draw again the plan.
But, no matter how I drew...I could not get 90 degree.
Again and again...
"#$@%@", suddenly 三字经 came out from my mouth.
Here, I would like to take this opportunity to appologise to my friends: Tie, Leong wei and Kuan.
Maybe today I was too stressed.
No idea for what I was doing just now.

Sorry, and sorry...
I will change this fucking attitude.
人生就是这样...Do you think this idiom is very useful?
Hahaha...

1 comment:

Vinss said...

ur new hair style give u bad luck...
haha