Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Another Tuesday~

Today,bla...bla...bla...
I think I direct go to the point, hehe...
Kc, Carmen, Cloud (me) and Grace went to sing K at Red Box
Then, we went for a movie at Times Square
Sing K...Actually this is not so suitable for me where my sound same like Donald Duck...
Do you know how Donald Duck sing song?
Quack...Quack...Quack...
Ya,ya...Mostly like that.
I have tried to improve my singing skill, but useless.
Maybe I don't have any talent at singing.
As we know, nobody is perfect.
And is quite a funny movie!
The story is talking about a fatty mall cop, Paul Blart.
How he handled the robbery at the Pavillion Mall was the climax!
I think it is a good movie for those who want a smile in the holiday.
This is my Tuesday! How about you?


Not bad! I gave 3 and half star for this movie!

Kc and ME!
I think I look nicer without a spec.
Do you think so?
Or both also yong shui?
haha...

Carmen and Grace...

Haloor! What are you doing?

Serious in singing!!

No comments: