Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Time table is released.

Attention to all DBD2 students, 3rd sem's time table is released on the TARC website.
Let me briefly talk about the time table.
Monday, no class at all. This means I have three days off from saturday till monday.
Oh my god! What am I suppose to do during this free time?
Will I look for any part time work? Still unknow~
Afterwards, Tuesday from 8.00am till 4.00pm; Wednesday from 12.00pm till 5.00pm; Thursday, I am on off again and Friday from 10.00pm till 5.00pm.
As conclusion, this semester I will only attend 3 days classes.
I think I am satisfied with the time table, but what the hell will I suppose to do during the free time. I mean when I am off.
Hanging out with friends? I think this is a bad idea specially when the economic downturn.
So, will I keep lazy in house?
Sigh...No idea at all.
I think I have to plan my time table asap.
I won't let the history repeat where in the year one 3rd sem, I just wasted my time only.
Actually not only 3rd sem, but I think all the time.
This time, I will not let it happen again.
I want to fulfill my leisure time, doing something meaningful.
By the way, I wish my coursemate will do well in the coming semester so as I.
God bless me!

No comments: