Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Ended~

Yeah! I am really in holiday now.
Haha...My 2nd year second sem was ended in a fantastic ways.
The whole sem had happened a lot of incident where somethings are predictable and unpredictable too.
Despite there are a lot of incident happened, I still enjoyed this sem.
Now, my sem break is commenced. ^^
What will I do to fulfill myself in this sem break ya?
(Thinking......)
Ignore this first.
Let's talk about the exam.
Em, I scared with measurement so much.
I can't finish it in time. I hope I can pass in this paper.
Besides, BAC paper also make me sweat a lot.
Sigh......
I hope I can pass all the paper. Now, it is no use for me to worry about.
The papers are passed up.
Sigh again......
I suppose do not worry to much. I should enjoy my holiday!
Happy Holiday!

No comments: