Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

The beginning of my holiday~

Yeah! My sem break had started since 6th Feb 2009.
I spent 2days 1night to Malacca with my friends.
Afterwards, I come back to my hometown- Terengganu.
I will stay at my hometown for almost one month.
Em, I think I will stay at home, watching drama, sleeping, and finding something to do.
These are only the things that I can do, I think so.
How would be your holidays, my friends?
When holidays end, my last sem will be started.
This would be the last sem for me, then I will graduate from diploma.
The time really pass so fast, two years are like a lightning.
Thus, I will make my life meaningful.
I want change!
I want to contol my tempere; I want to become more confidence; I want to be more hardworking!
I will keep improve myself!

No comments: