Pages

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recent news~


What is the hottest news recently? Elizabeth Wong’s nude pictures are circulated through the media everywhere. Somebody said this incident was related with the political issue. But do you think so? Our naked body is a top privacy. We won’t peel off our clothes in front of people, right? Then, why Elizabeth’s nude pictures will fall in other people hand? Logically, this is her private. She would not let other people to capture her nude pictures unless she was willing to do so. The police doubted the pictures were captured from her ex-boyfriend. If the statement is true, we could not say anything else. Here, I advise for those who like to capture own nude pictures, please do it secretly. Do not let people to know it. Luckily I am not that kind of people. But I think I must be careful to prevent others to capture my pictures. ^^

No comments: