Pages

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Rojak fast food?


Have you been a restaurant where selling various types of fast food?
I mean "rojak" fast food like KFC, Mc'd, Pizza Hut, Domino and Burger King?
Here you are. I found a restaurant at Machang, Kelantan when I was on the way to KL.
I was suprised about their creativity.
Thier logo contain Pizza Hir ( pizza hut), Mac'De ( Mc'd), Domino's logo, Burger king logo and KFC old man.
There are almost all the fast food restaurant in Malaysia that can be found in this shop.
But, how about their services and taste?
I think you need to be there to taste it yourself.
However, all of these are not really suprised me yet.
The most "horrible" is there has Wireless services.



Machang, it is a small city for me.
I can't imagine such a place has wireless.
But, it is a truth!
It looks like everybody are chasing with the developement.
You will be left behind if you still stand a place.
Come on!

No comments: