Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Flo0d?


Flood?
Em, I guess no.
Yesterday was the commencing of the 3rd sem.
Overall was good except the class damn boring.
Hahaha.
I hoped my lecturer would not enter my blog, instead I will get kill.Sigh.
Maybe yesterday just an introduction, nothing special.
(stop bla...bla...bla...)
Regard to the photo......
What should I talk about ya ?
Actually, I just want to share to all of you.
There was a small flood happened at M block.
Oh yea, I remembered something vital.
There was a man died at seksyen 2.
According to the rumour, nobody was willing to help the guy.
The guy was being snatched by fucking person.
The most sympathy, the fxxx man stabed the guy after took all the valuable things.
Scary man~
Everyone must careful when hang out specially at night.

No comments: