Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

Today news~

Today was the practical for site surveying.
Em, I'm quite 'familiar' with this subject.
The whole practical was nice.
Somebody even said:"Wilson kuan, again..."
haha...
But, his teaching style is good.
However, this would be the last sem for me in diploma study.
Some of my friends intend to further their study at UTAR, taking construction management (CM)
Then, how about me?
I decided to continue my study in advanced diploma since I took diploma study.
Honestly, I hoped my friends will further their study at KTAR too.
But, everyone will have thier own road.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tomorrow, the result will be released.
Sigh...
I damn scared.
I wish I can pass all the subjects, so as my friends!
GOD BLESS US

No comments: