Pages

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Penang Trip (08-10/5/2009)


Took from Malaysia Hotel!!!


On the ferry...


Ferry~


4 in the morning, we started our journey to Penang.
We went there by our own car. Grace was the driver.
It was my second time to Penang within these two years.
I was hoping I would have an enjoyable trip.
We reached Penang around 9.30am then we went to Hotel Malaysia directly. But… we could not find our hotel. Hahaha…
We knew the hotel is located at Penang Road, but we didn’t know how to reach there. So, we asked people along the way.
Luckily, there was an uncle willing to drive us there. Thanks god!
Here, I felt Penang’s residents are quite nice. No doubt, we reached Hotel Malaysia just in few minutes. We took a nap first. Then, we just started our journey.
Do you know Penang is using Hokkien to communicate? It let me felt home.
During the trip, I didn’t buy anything but I waste my money on the food.
Penang is a food paradise for me! Hahaha… Laksa Penang, Char kuew Tew and many many more!
I didn’t regret went to Penang. 3days 2night trip ended with happy days!

No comments: