Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Check it out~


Do you guys know what am I doing in this holiday?
Hihi...
I locked myself in the small room and keeping watching my another favourite drama!

Psych

And I have already finished watched this drama.
Amazing man! I used 3 days to finish 3 season where each season contains 16 episode!
Overall, I think this drama is something like Detective Conan.
Do you know that?
The quite famous detective anime in Japan.
Oh ya, I forgot to mention this drama is a detective drama and a funny drama too.
The whole drama is focused on Shawn and Gus.
They are the soul in this drama.
Awesome man...
Each episode is talking about a new case happened and how both of them solving those cases.
I promise all of you won't feel bored when watching this drama.
If you don't believe, check it out!!!


And this...
I think I do not have to introduce to all of you.
You guys sure have been watching X-men before.
Ya... This is another new movie for X-men series.
Today I just watched this movie at KLCC Tgv cinema.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

The whole movie is focusing on Wolverine or Logan.
The story line is fantastic and I can say it is climax all the way to the end!
I gave 4 star to this movie.

So what are you guys waiting for?
Check it out!!!

No comments: