Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Holiday at my hometown (7 MAY 2009)



I am now enjoying my holiday at Terengganu.
My hometown has a big difference with KL, where one is a small city and another one is the capital city.
My hometown is a quite relaxing place. Less people, less car, less criminal, and less sound!
Today, in the evening, I was cycling with my cousin in front of my house.
It had 3 years long when I was cycling last time.
When I ride my old bicycle, first I was unstable.
But with my old experience, I took 30 second to get into the condition. I was so enjoy when cycling my bicycle.
I think I prefer village lifestyle more than buzzy city!
It has 0 stresses when living in my hometown.
That’s all for today!
Tomorrow I will go to Penang, having another enjoyable holiday.

No comments: